Broelmuseum - Broelkaai 6
Open: Tue - Fri : 10 - 12am | 2 - 5pm
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 11am - 5pm
Close don Mondays
Office - Broelkaai 4
Open: Mon - Fri: 8.30 - 12am | 1.30 - 5pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- € 3 individual entry
- € 2 group ticket (from 15 persons), 55+
- € 1 for 13 to 26-year olds
- free for children up to 12 years old and every First Sunday of the month
- free for ICOM, Vlaamse Museum Vereniging, lerarenkaart, and Vrienden van de Musea
- € 8 / € 6 for a combi-ticket for the three Kortrijk museums
- the audio guide (Dutch, French, English or German) is included in the entry fee
- € 55 for a guided tour
Visiting Kortrijk by train? Visitors receive a 1 euro discount on the entry fee upon submission of their day rail ticket. Please click here for more information.
he Broelmuseum can easily be reached with the busses from De Lijn. There is a bus stop at the Broelkaai right in front of the museum. More information can be obtained from De Lijn. There is a free bus parking on parking Dam - a few minutes walking from the museum.
The museum is within walking distance from the Grote Markt and the Kortrijk rail station, a mere 10 minutes on foot. Train voyagers who present their train ticket at the front desk receive a 1 euro discount on the standard entry fee.
There is ample bike parking provided at the museum.
Google, routeplanner and gps guide you easily to the museum. You can park the car in front of the museum (€ 2,5 for 2h) or use the parking Dam (free of charge) -only a few minutes walking from the museum.
The Broelmuseum is fully accessible for disabled persons. Disabled persons wishing to visit the museum are kindly requested to notify the museum's front desk prior to their visit, so that the easily accessible side door can be opened for them.